Checklist for DG’s official club visit
- Latest Club Constitution & Amended Bylaws
- Charter Certificate
- Club Roster
- Proof of payment of RI Dues, District Dues & Magazine Subscription
- Budget for current year
- Audited accounts of club of the previous year
- Roster of “Filled & Unfilled” classification
- Attendance Register and Reports,
- Minutes of Regular Weekly Meeting, Club Assembly and Board of Director’s Meetings & Committee Meetings
- Objectives, Plans and Programs of the year
- List and briefs of ongoing Matching Grant/Global Grant/District Grant Projects & Applications
- List of PHF/ MPHF/PHS/Major Donors members etc.
- Copies of Club Bulletins
- Strategic Plan of the club
- Club organogram
Guidelines for DG’s Club Visit
Agenda format for DG visit programme – a guideline
1. Project Sites Visit (If Any)
2. Meeting with President, Secretary and President Elect
Prepare 2 sets of documents with detail report as mentioned in the check list.
3. Club Assembly
- President welcomes DG and other dignitaries. Presents Bouquets etc. (Outsiders are normally discouraged in the Club Assembly)
- President requests DG to conduct the Club Assembly.
- DG conducts the Club Assembly.
- Chairpersons are requested to present activities reports on respective standing committees
- AG’s View
- DG’s comment.
- DG hands over proceeding back to the President.
- President adjourns club assembly
4. Regular Weekly Meeting (normal meeting procedure)
- Garlanding the collar to the president
- Meeting called to order
- Silent Invocation
- Sharing of happy news/felicitations
- Welcome DG and other dignitaries and guests
- Confirmation of minutes of last meeting
- Any recognition, induction etc. (DG will be the Chief Guest of the meeting)
- DG’s brief introduction
- President requests DG to address the meeting.
- Vote of thanks
- Reporting of the meeting
- President adjourns the meeting and announces for fellowship (if any)